Finding the best happiness quotes is one of life’s greatest challenges, but it doesn’t have to be! Sometimes all you need is a little inspiration from the wise words of some great thinkers.
These quotes about happiness provide insight into all aspects of joy, fulfillment, contentment, and love.
Whether you’re searching for just the right thing to say when someone close to you needs cheering up or want more motivation in your own life – these best happiness quotes are sure to give a boost!
1. “The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.” – William Saroyan
2. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
3. “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
4. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
5. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
6. “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” – Marcus Aurelius
7. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
8. “The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.” – Mark Twain
9. “Happiness is a state of mind. It’s just according to the way you look at things.” – Walt Disney
10. “The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are.” – Goldie Hawn