Best inspirational quotes are a powerful tool in your arsenal as you move through life. It is often the driving force which pushes us to do greater things and be more than we thought possible.
The best inspirational quotes can motivate someone to find that inner strength and persevere despite all odds. They remind us of our potential, encourage us past our limits, and inspire creativity when it’s lacking.
Whether you need a boost of motivation or are just looking for a few words of comfort, these inspirational quotes will surely help you out.
1. “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
2. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
3. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
4. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
6. “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Tony Robbins
7. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
8. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
9. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
10. “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking.” – William Butler Yeats