Love is one of the most powerful emotions imaginable, and there are countless people who have tried to put it into words.
From cheesy movie lines to cutting remarks from some of history’s greatest thinkers, these relationship quotes can help you express your feelings in a truly unique and meaningful way.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect caption for an Instagram post or just something to make your significant other smile, you’ll find plenty of inspiration in this collection of the best relationship quotes!
1. “The best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.” – Dalai Lama
2. “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” – Carl Jung
3. “A true relationship is someone who accepts your past, supports your present, and encourages your future.” – Unknown
4. “The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness.” – Neale Donald Walsch
5. “A great relationship is about two things: first, appreciating the similarities, and second, respecting the differences.” – Unknown
6. “A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
7. “The best relationships are the ones you never saw coming.” – Unknown
8. “A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.” – Unknown
9. “In a relationship, when communication starts to fade, everything else follows.” – Unknown
10. “The purpose of relationships is not to have someone who might complete you but to have the one with whom you can share your completeness.” – Neale Donald Walsch