Are you looking for spiritual best god quotes guidance or inspiration? Sometimes all it takes is hearing the right words to get us motivated and moving on our paths.
Fortunately, wisdom is shared through many channels, such as quotes from gods of different religions and cultures around the world.
In this blog post, we’ve rounded up some of the best god quotes known to humankind’s history – timeless bits of insight from deities who have left their mark on our lives in various ways.
These wise words can inspire us in moments of seeking direction. They provide comfort when things don’t necessarily go as planned.
They remind us that there are indeed greater forces with a grander plan at play. Read on for a collection sure to enlighten your soul!
1. “God is not a genie in a bottle, but a Father who loves to give good gifts to His children.” – Unknown
2. “God’s plan is always the best. Sometimes the process is painful and hard, but don’t forget that when God is silent, He’s doing something for you.” – Unknown
3. “God is within her; she will not fall.” – Psalm 46:5
4. “God is not the author of confusion but of peace.” – 1 Corinthians 14:33
5. “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile.” – Max Lucado
6. “God’s love is like a river, constantly flowing, always giving, and forever abundant.” – Unknown
7. “In every victory, let it be said of me, my source of strength, my source of hope, is Christ alone.” – Chris Tomlin
8. “When you can’t put your prayer into words, God hears your heart.” – Unknown
9. “Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.” – Max Lucado
10. “God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles, and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust Him and don’t give up.” – Unknown