Times are hard, yet the importance of life cannot be underestimated. To find solace in these difficult times, we look to inspirational quotes that remind us of how precious life is and help motivate us to keep going.
In this blog post, I’ll be exploring some of my favorite time-related quotes from famous authors, celebrities and personal heroes alike that will hopefully offer you an extra boost in motivation when it seems like all hope is lost!
1. “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” – Marthe Troly-Curtin
2. “Time is a created thing. To say ‘I don’t have time’ is like saying, ‘I don’t want to.'” – Lao Tzu
3. “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” – Andy Warhol
4. “Time is a precious thing. Never waste it.” – William Shakespeare
5. “Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.” – William Penn
6. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second-best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
7. “Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
8. “Time is the wisest counselor of all.” – Pericles
9. “Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.” – Ray Cummings
10. “Don’t count every hour in the day; make every hour in the day count.” – Unknown