If you’re looking for best wisdom quotes? We have compiled some of the most inspiring quotes from renowned thinkers to offer words that will enlighten and empower.
Nothing can fuel motivation like a wise phrase or the advice of those who have gone before us in shaping civilization as we know it today.
From Socrates to Lao Tzu, these timeless words are sure to provide insight into life’s toughest questions and leave you feeling more ready than ever to take on whatever comes your way. Read on for our collection of the best wisdom quotes!
1. “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” – Socrates
2. “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” – Stephen Hawking
3. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
4. “It is not that I’m so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer.” – Albert Einstein
5. “The truest wisdom is a resolute determination.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
6. “Wisdom is the ability to learn from change.” – Unknown
7. “Patience is the companion of wisdom.” – Saint Augustine
8. “The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.” – William James
9. “Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.” – Jimi Hendrix
10. “The doors of wisdom are never shut.” – Benjamin Franklin